IT Business Applications Assistant
We are currently looking for an IT Business Applications Assistant to join our IT team, based in our Athens office. Your mission will be to support Business Applications to ensure the smooth operation of company and Information Technology team.
As an IT Business Applications Assistant you will:
- Perform ERP Data Management. Design, develop, and implement data collections.
- Assist the Business Applications Coordinator to all his tasks and responsibilities.
- Assist the IT Department with administrative daily issues.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose problems, implement corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalate to other technical resources as appropriate.
- Train and support company’s users.
- Provide properly document support, repair, and project activities using a helpdesk ticketing system.
- Contribute to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
Is this the right opportunity for you?
Then don’t miss the chance to apply if you:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (a prerequisite).
- Have 2-3 years’ professional experience in a similar position, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Are fluent in both Greek and English languages.
- Have strong computer literacy and you are proficient in excel spreadsheets.
- Have fulfilled your military obligations (for male candidates).
- Are experienced in Power Query, DAX & SQL, it will be considered as a plus.
- Are characterized by your ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Are a team player, dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of internal customers.
- Have great analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
AHI Carrier Air-Conditioning Europe is a company that stands out for its history as well as its integrity, values, credibility and responsibility.
We focus on people who we believe are the heart of the company and our driving force forward. We provide equal opportunities in a dynamic multinational environment, offering a competitive compensation package and a modern and pleasant working environment, along with thorough training and support.
If this sounds like a journey you would like to join, we’d love to hear from you.
A meritocratic assessment and selection process will be managed, providing all applicants with equal opportunity and confidentiality.
Worker Type: Permanent contract
Primary Location: Athens
Apply now, if you feel this is the right job for you and want to seize the opportunity -> firstname.lastname@example.org